Monday, July 23, 2007

Fighting Your Way Out of Debt (Literally); Debt Blogging

There are a lot of great blogs out there by and for members of Generation Debt sharing information on saving, money management, and investing. The blogs are where I advise people to go if they want to learn more about what people are doing to help themselves. One that I've discovered recently and that is right up our alley is Generation Y Financial Freedom.
He has recently posted on deciphering financial mumbo jumbo, where to learn about investing, and conquering your fear of risk.

Another that I found out about thanks to Nina at Queercents is Journey to Financial Freedom, by Nick Sloan. Not only does he have a lot of thoughtful posts about debt, saving, and financial integrity, his bio is pretty compelling:
"I am an Air Force officer currently deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. I volunteered to come to Iraq because of the extra money I earn while here. I'm using that money to get out of debt and get a new start on my financial future."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I too blog and am linked into the debt free community as I am debt free. I find many of the sites around the simplicity of lifestyle perspective and financial advice very valuable and of insight and have provided learnings to me that would of required at least three mistakes to remember!

Simplicity in Kansas