Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's Next for the Economy?

How about switching from greed, distrust, Ponzi schemes and panic to this simple-sounding goal definition:

"A successful strategy to green the economy involves environmental and social full-cost pricing
of energy and materials inputs, in order to discourage unsustainable patterns of production and
consumption. In general, such a strategy is diametrically opposite to one where companies
compete on price, not quality; externalize social and environmental costs; and seek out the
cheapest inputs of materials and labor. A green economy is an economy that values nature and
people and creates decent, well-paying jobs.

Source: UNEP


Sudipta Das said...

I am 28 years old and would really like to set this business up and have my own shop. I live in the north east of Canada. I want to set up a new business selling Adult toys and Sexy Outfits. Do you think that I would get a grant to open a shop selling adult toys? Do you think I would make money on this type of thing? Any opinions would be great to me. Thanking you.

Sudipta das

us government grants

lots in costa rica said...

Hello guys very interesting this post I really like it and I want to read more blogs like this about economy.