Monday, September 19, 2005

The Other "Generation Debt" book

I just got this press release about a new book by a small publisher of financial advice for teens and young adults. Its title? The Money Guide: Financial Advice for Teens and Generation Debt.

From the press release:
Many of these young people graduate from college with a mountain of student loan debt and face a constant barrage of advertising and financial misinformation that is intended to load them with consumer debt. The American dream--to buy a house, support a family, send kids to college, retire in style--seem (sic) acutely, distressingly out of reach.

Sound familiar? I'm happy that this concept is getting out there, but I'm a little surprised to see the phrase "Generation Debt" already in use in another book title. I guess I better work harder to get the word out.

No comments: